Paloma Bra in Chartreuse
Girlfriend Collective's best selling bra! The Paloma is a longline sports bra that's both full-coverage and flattering. It features a racerback and support band. This was made for low to medium-impact workouts and doubles as your new favorite top.
- Made from 79% recycled plastic bottles (RPET) and 21% spandex
- Recyclable with ReGirlfriend
- Sewn in Hanoi, Vietnam in a factory that is SA8000 certified, guarantees fair wages, safe and healthy conditions, and zero forced or child labor.
Each Paloma Bra saves the equivalent of:
- 11 water bottles diverted from landfill
- 8.19lbs of CO2 prevented
- 1.37 gallons of water saved
Fits true to size.
To take care of it, machine wash cold with like colors and dry flat.
Girlfriend Collective is an eco-friendly activewear brand that makes their styles with 100% post-consumer water bottles. Their textiles are made in Taiwan, then sewn in Vietnam in a SA8000 certified factory that guarantees fair wages, safe and healthy conditions, and zero forced or child labor.
SoS loves Girlfriend Collective’s commitment to recycled fibers and ethical manufacturing. Also, we love that they use eco-friendly dyes and that they clean and treat their wastewater before it’s released. Heads up! We recommend washing these in a Guppyfriend Washing Bag!