Makanda Lightweight Robe
A breath of fresh air in a place we consider paradise. Have feel-good balmy vibes with this ultralight robe with kimono sleeves and belt. Perfect for a morning with ceremonial matcha and good vibes.
- 100% Rayon yarn from China (colors: sage, midnight navy, desert rose, wine)
- 100% Cupro yarn from Japan (colors: white and moonstone)
- Fabric woven and dyed in Fair Trade Certified factories in the USA
- BIPOC and woman-owned brand
This piece is available on-demand only and will ship to your door in 2 weeks.
Pieces purchased via on-demand help maintain a healthy and sustainable production stream — one that listens to demand and doesn’t force consumption. This piece is not produced in high-volume, and mass inventory does not sit in a warehouse waiting to creep into your closet.
- Take care of mama Earth with us — machine wash cold on gentle cycle then hang dry.
- Be Mindful––Fabric, print and dye variations are a result of mindful manufacturing in small batches and using AZO-free compounds. This reduces your exposure to harmful carcinogens and minimizes toxic dye runoff into the seas.
- Raw edge of this piece ages with you — wear and tear naturally adds an intentional distressed effect. Treat it with care.
Please note, this item ships from Texas