Cotton Alignment Strap by Ananday
A natural assist—no synthetics, no dyes, no plastic, no extra.
Safely deepen postures without compromising alignment.
Yoga is about unblocking our energy and our potential. A strap helps make new postures (((safely))) accessible while keeping alignment.
Alignment + breath are key in yoga. You've probably experienced this—forcing a pose actually closes up our body because it intuitively feels unsafe and muscles contract. Yet gently moving into an asana with ease and grace is a completely different experience. When we combine breath with awareness, and use tools like a yoga strap for support, we allow our body to open in new ways.
1 strap = 1 tree planted.
- 6 feet long 100% unbleached cotton. No toxic dyes, no synthetics, no junk. Our Ananday yoga strap is free of harmful dyes and chemicals found in conventional yoga straps. The cotton strap is biodegradable and metal rings are recyclable. No plastic is used in production or packaging.
- Adjustable. Perfect size for a wide range of movements without leaving a trail of unused strap in the way. D-ring buckles can be securely adjusted to different postures and alignments. Fold the loose end back on itself and tighten to your desired loop size.
- Secure and non-slip even in the most sweaty and challenging postures. Increase flexibility, deepen stretches, assist with hard-to-reach poses, enhance warm ups, strengthen and tone, and add challenge to workouts.
- Fold up or roll up. You can even use the strap as a mat sling.
Why use a strap?
- (Safely) increase flexibility — expand your mobility in hard-to-reach poses
- Improve alignment — use a strap to move into new spaces while keeping a stable foundation
- Strengthen and tone with resistance
- Wash with you regular laundry, or hand wash, anytime your strap needs a little freshening up.
- Delicate cycle and natural detergent recommended. Air dry.
End of life
- Cotton is compostable, metal parts are recyclable.