Dames Top in Wasabi
Well, well, well. If it isn’t the top of our dreams!
- Certified organic cotton from a family-owned farm incorporating regenerative agricultural practices
- Produced ethically by brand owner and in fair trade certified factories
- Woman-owned brand
Please note: this item ships from California
Size guide: Refer to your band size to choose which top is best for you.
- (XS) Band Size: 32 inches, Cup Size: A-C
- (S) Band Size: 34-36 inches, Cup Size: A-D
- (M) Band Size: 38 inches, Cup Size A-DD
- (L-XL) Band Size: 40 inches, Cup Size A-DDD
Petites Reveries is drawn from the desire to experience your daydreams in real life. The name ‘lil daydreams’ is meant to evoke the feeling of Sunday mornings, vintage romance, summer days, and timeless designs making the old new again. The brand was founded in 2020 by founder Corinne who makes all the crochet pieces by hand in her Southern California home. Petites Reveries uses GOTS certified organic cotton yarn, deadstock fabric, and produces everything in small quantities.
SoS loves Petites Reveries for its emphasis on slow fashion and its localized supply chain. Plus, we love that the founder sews and crochets alongside her small team!