Big billowy sleeves and ruffles, yes please! Our signature shape is back, this time in crisp, breathable upcycled cotton.
- Made from 100% cotton production scraps, leftover pieces, damaged + left over yardage and small quantity deadstock from Peruvian Textile Mill, Creditex
- With upcycled buttons from secondhand men's shirts
- Each garment is one-of-a-kind and assembled in small batches in Lima, Peru
- Sewn by independent seamstresses
- BIPOC and Woman-owned brand
Lisbeth is wearing a size S
Macla is wearing a size L
Please note: this item ships from Peru and will be shipped out no later than the second week of June.