Bundle Dyed Silk Short Sleeve Top - Sulfur Cosmos Bursts
This upcycled silk short sleeve top is bundle dyed using sulfur cosmos grown in Brooklyn, NY, yellow onion skins saved from kitchen scraps, and osage orange chips upcycled from a tree farm in Tennesse. These 3 ingredients create a dynamic all over pattern.
- Upcycled, thrifted silk top
- Naturally dyed in-house by the designer
- Paint pigments from India, France, Italy, Cyprus
- Woman-owned brand in NY
One-of-a-kind and Final Sale
Fit details: Women's size medium, boxy t-shirt silhouette, key hole on back with button and loop closure, short sleeves, and 2.5" vents on bottom side seams.
- Body length: 24"
- Chest circumference: 42"
- Sweep circumference at bottom: 42"
- Sleeve length: 10.5"
Care instructions: Hand wash with cool water & eco-friendly neutral soap. Line dry away from direct sunlight. As these pigments are derived from nature, color will shift and change over time.
Please note: this item ships from New York
* This piece is hand-painted. Due to the craftsmanship of its creation its character can vary with time. Beauty should be found in imperfection and therefore marks or irregularities that appear must not be considered defects but attributes of its use.