The Classic Jogger in Vintage Black
Perfect pair. With you wherever the day takes you. Work, couch, errands - you got this – in The Standard Stitch’s sustainable joggers made of recycled and organic cotton. Their non-toxic and low impact dyes give a perfect worn-in and lived-in look that’s soft for you and safe for the planet. It’s a win, win!
- Made with certified recycled and organic cotton
- Organic Content Standard and Global Recycled Standard certified
- Nontoxic and low impact dyes
- Made in Los Angeles through an ethical and localized supply chain
- Woman-owned brand
Every bit counts! Here’s how EACH Classic Jogger has an impact:
- 225.25 gal of water saved
- 0.62 lbs of carbon dioxide prevented
- 1.21 kWh of energy saved
- 0.53 lbs of waste saved from entering a landfill
Relaxed fit. Size down for a tighter fit; size up for a looser fit.
Alyssa is wearing size Large
-Height: 5’ 10”
-Waist: 28 ½”
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
The Standard Stitch’s fabric is super soft. They recommend storing folded rather than hanging in your closet.