The Classic Jogger in Stone Blue
Perfect pair. With you wherever the day takes you. Work, couch, errands - you got this – in The Standard Stitch’s sustainable joggers made of recycled and organic cotton. Their non-toxic and low impact dyes give a perfect worn-in and lived-in look that’s soft for you and safe for the planet. It’s a win, win!
- Made with certified recycled and organic cotton
- Organic Content Standard and Global Recycled Standard certified
- Nontoxic and low impact dyes
- Made in Los Angeles through an ethical and localized supply chain
- Woman-owned brand
Every bit counts! Here’s how EACH Classic Jogger has an impact:
- 225.25 gal of water saved
- 0.62 lbs of carbon dioxide prevented
- 1.21 kWh of energy saved
- 0.53 lbs of waste saved from entering a landfill
Relaxed fit. Size down for a tighter fit; size up for a looser fit.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
The Standard Stitch’s fabric is super soft. They recommend storing folded rather than hanging in your closet.
Don't see your size? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org