Cork Yoga Block by Ananday
Blocks make new postures accessible. Use to extend, stabilize, open, strengthen, deepen, and release.
When we prioritize alignment (vs forcing a shape, ouch!) the energy channels in our body *click* into place and support the release of tension and stagnation. Alignment sets our body up to open on both the physical and emotional level. When we stay and breathe in alignment with ourselves, our energy transforms.
- beginner — use blocks to modify standing poses like triangle and side angle
- intermediate — practice jump backs and squeeze between legs in wheel
- advanced — use between forearms in forearm stand and practice press handstands
Support your practice without the harmful stuff. Trees planted for every piece. Carbon neutral + planet kind.
- 4" x 6" x 9" | 2.3 lb
- 100% sustainable cork
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- rotate to adjust height for 3 levels to work with
- contoured edges for comfortable grip and support
- cork is naturally antimicrobial (no funky odors)
- lightweight and travel-friendly
- durable for a lifelong practice
- Cork is naturally antimicrobial, eliminating bacteria, germs and odors.
End of life
- 100% biodegradable