Madrugada Lounge Pant
Let me tell you about that one beach bonfire with the gang... the time we climbed to the top of the cliff waiting for Madrugada to come. Ultralight lounge pant with an adjustable waistband and pockets. Made with soft and breathable woven fabric.
- 100% Rayon yarn from China (colors: sage, midnight navy, desert rose, wine)
- 100% Cupro yarn from Japan (colors: white and moonstone)
- Fabric woven and dyed in Fair Trade Certified factories in the USA
- BIPOC and woman-owned brand
Model Wears size S/M
This piece is available on-demand only and will ship to your door in 2 weeks.
Pieces purchased via on-demand help maintain a healthy and sustainable production stream — one that listens to demand and doesn’t force consumption. This piece is not produced in high-volume, and mass inventory does not sit in a warehouse waiting to creep into your closet.
- Take care of mama Earth with us — machine wash cold on gentle cycle then hang dry.
- Be Mindful––Fabric, print and dye variations are a result of mindful manufacturing in small batches and using AZO-free compounds. This reduces your exposure to harmful carcinogens and minimizes toxic dye runoff into the seas.
- Raw edge of this piece ages with you — wear and tear naturally adds an intentional distressed effect. Treat it with care.
Please note, this item ships from Texas