Remember the moonset we once chased? When the midnight mist warmed the skin and the blush of the moon became a three-second glimpse forever engraved? Navy blue plush fabric for drying. Two-sided, sand-resistant, quick-dry multipurpose manta.
- Made of 84% certified organic cotton and 16% post-consumer, recycled polyester.
- Printed woven section of fabric made of 100% rayon. Digitally printed to conserve water and reduce toxic dye runoff into the seas.
- Sewn in Fair Trade Certified factories in the USA
- BIPOC and woman-owned brand
41.5" x 61"
- Take care of mama Earth with us — machine wash cold on gentle cycle then hang dry.
- Be Mindful––Fabric, print and dye variations are a result of mindful manufacturing in small batches and using AZO-free compounds. This reduces your exposure to harmful carcinogens and minimizes toxic dye runoff into the seas.
Please note, this item ships from Texas