Nodo Leather Tote in Sand
A leather tote inspired by the Furoshiki Japanese technique of wrapping with fabric. Designed with enough room to carry treasures from the day. Fully lined with a secure interior pocket.
Perfect for errands and fall adventures.
- Made with deadstock and upcycled fabric sourced in New York
- Sewn in New York City
- Woman-owned brand
- Body: 12 inches long x 5 inches wide x 10 inches high
- Strap length: 24 inches / Drop: 12 inches
- Outer: Deadstock Genuine Cowhide Leather
- Lining: Deadstock Cotton Twill
- Interior pocket with zipper closure
- Magnetic snap closure
Care instructions: Dry Clean.
PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to operate sustainably and reduce waste, this piece is made-to-order and may take up to 10 days to create. All made-to-order pieces are final sale.
This item ships from New York