Nodo Mini Clutch in Soundwave
A mini synthetic mikado silk clutch inspired by the Furoshiki Japanese technique of wrapping with fabric. Fully lined with burgundy matte satin.
Perfect for brunch or cocktails. Large enough to comfortably fit your phone, wallet, keys, makeup, and hand sanitizer.
- Made with deadstock and upcycled fabric sourced in New York
- Sewn in New York City
- Woman-owned brand
- 10 inches long x 5 inches wide x 9 inches high with handle
- Handle length: 12 inches / Drop: 6 inches
- Outer: Deadstock Synthetic Mikado Silk
- Lining: Deadstock Synthetic Peau de Soie Satin
- Magnetic snap closure
Care instructions: Dry Clean or Spot Clean.
PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to operate sustainably and reduce waste, this piece is made-to-order and may take up to 10 days to create. All made-to-order pieces are final sale.
This item ships from New York