The Boxy Crew in Sage
On repeat. The Standard Stitch’s boxy crew is so versatile, it can’t be played out. Made with perfectly good cutting waste, otherwise destined for a landfill, and blended with the softest organic cotton- you’ll never guess this tee was made from scraps. Complete with a worn-in wash, from non-toxic and low impact dyes, this tee is a hit.
- Made with certified recycled and organic cotton
- Organic Content Standard and Global Recycled Standard certified
- Nontoxic and low impact dyes
- Made in Los Angeles through an ethical and localized supply chain
- Woman-owned brand
Every bit counts! Here’s how EACH Boxy Crew has an impact:
- 90 gal of water saved
- 0.27 lbs of carbon dioxide prevented
- 0.48 kWh of energy saved
- 0.20 lbs of waste saved from entering a landfill
Relaxed fit. Size down for a tighter fit; size up for a looser fit.
Alicia is wearing a size Medium
-Height: 5’ 7”
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
The Standard Stitch's fabric is super soft. They recommend storing folded rather than hanging in your closet.
Please note: This item ships from Los Angeles.