The College Sweatshirt in Clay
No brainer. Why study your wardrobe when this sweatshirt is the answer. Part recycled, part organic, this completely comfy sweatshirt is your go-to all year round. The Standard Stitch's eco-friendly dyes give this sweatshirt a worn-in feel and lived-in look that’s sure to become your new “old” favorite.
- Made with certified recycled and organic cotton
- Organic Content Standard and Global Recycled Standard certified
- Nontoxic and low impact dyes
- Made in Los Angeles through an ethical and localized supply chain
- Woman-owned brand
Every bit counts! Here’s how EACH College Pullover has an impact:
- 212.23 gal of water saved
- 0.58 lbs of carbon dioxide prevented
- 1.14 kWh of energy saved
- 0.50 lbs of waste saved from entering a landfill
Relaxed fit. Size down for a tighter fit; size up for a looser fit.
Ryan is wearing X Large
-Height: 5’ 8”
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
The Standard Stitch's fabric is super soft. They recommend storing folded rather than hanging in your closet.
Please note: This item ships from Los Angeles.
The Standard Stitch was founded on the belief that the fashion industry should be shaken up. They’re rethinking the way clothes are made at every step of the process. The brand’s mission is to create clothes that are as gentle on the earth as they are on your body - every body.
SENSE of SHELF loves The Standard Stitch for their commitment to including recycled and organic fabrics. They have been size-inclusive since inception, being sure to include all in the sustainable fashion discussion.