The Long Sleeve Tee in Clay
Not a clinger. This loose fit, 90’s inspired long sleeve, gives you the space to do you. Its breathable fabric, made of recycled and organic cotton, is perfect for those throw on and go days. Free from toxic dyes, the super soft feel and vintage-y wash is one of a kind. Warning, you may get attached.
- Made with certified recycled and organic cotton
- Organic Content Standard and Global Recycled Standard certified
- Nontoxic and low impact dyes
- Made in Los Angeles through an ethical and localized supply chain
- Woman-owned brand
Every bit counts! Here’s how EACH Long Sleeve Tee has an impact:
- 113.91 gal of water saved
- 0.34 lbs of carbon dioxide prevented
- 0.61 kWh of energy saved
- 0.26 lbs of waste saved from entering a landfill
Relaxed fit. Size down for a tighter fit; size up for a looser fit.
Alicia is wearing size Medium
-Height: 5’ 7”
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
The Standard Stitch's fabric is super soft. They recommend storing folded rather than hanging in your closet.
Please note: This item ships from Los Angeles.