The Relaxed V in Stone Blue
So chill. The Standard Stitch’s V neck earned its name for its laid-back shape. Its super soft fabric, made with eco-friendly dyes, gives a lived-in look that’s easy to dress up or down. Made of organic cotton and clean cutting waste, meant for a landfill, this recycled tee is as good for you as it is for the planet.
- Made with certified recycled and organic cotton
- Organic Content Standard and Global Recycled Standard certified
- Nontoxic and low impact dyes
- Made in Los Angeles through an ethical and localized supply chain
- Woman-owned brand
Every bit counts! Here’s how EACH Relaxed V has an impact:
- 91.41 gal of water saved
- 0.28 lbs of carbon dioxide prevented
- 0.49 kWh of energy saved
- 0.21 lbs of waste saved from entering a landfill
Relaxed fit. Size down for a tighter fit; size up for a looser fit.
Alyssa is wearing size Large
-Height: 5’ 10”
-Waist: 28 ½”
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
The Standard Stitch's fabric is super soft. They recommend storing folded rather than hanging in your closet.
Please note: This item ships from Los Angeles.